Copenhagen Film Festivals, which is behind three of the country’s most important film events, has been in rapid development in recent years. CPH:DOX has grown to today be one of the world’s leading documentary film festivals, BUSTER has re-emerged as an independent film and media festival for children and young people, and CPH PIX is in the process of developing several initiatives to strengthen the festival’s position as a showcase for new film talents.
Now Copenhagen Film Festivals is looking for a committed person who is passionate about placing films and digital media in an agenda-setting dialogue with both the general public and the media. You must help to strengthen the narratives and support the visions of all three festivals and be ready to work strategically with communication from development over planning to execution. Qualified candidates have relevant, documented communication experience, and knowledge of the cultural industry.
The position is a full-time position with reference to CEO, Tine Fischer.
Your duties will include:
- Development and execution of overall communication strategy for all three festivals and other activities in the organization
- Strategic press management in both Danish and international contexts
- Development, planning and execution of campaigns across platforms
- Preparation and curation of content for social media and web
- Carrying out and servicing existing media partnerships as well as entering into new ones – Danish and international
- Text constitution for several platforms and many target groups
- Has experience from a similar position and / or organization
- Is independent thinking and can develop and execute communication efforts at both strategic and practical level
- Has good organizational, administrative and social skills
- Has a sharp pen and manages to write catchy and fluent in Danish and English
- Has in-depth knowledge of the Danish media landscape
- You will work in our office in Kødbyen, which in addition to the festivals houses a young production company, a film director, and a film editor.
The position is to be filled from October 2020. Send your application and CV and any references to Sofie Bjerregaard no later than 15 September at 12.00.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact: