Since its 2017 launch, MODERN TIMES REVIEW has established itself as a primary, independent source for review and essays on documentary films that matter. Presented regularly online and in print (newspaper 2-3 x per year), MODERN TIMES REVIEW reaches an expanding audience of key industry professionals and documentary fans alike, engaging directly while building a reputable database across discipline, location, and role. With our partner program, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of membership, as well as prominent exposure throughout the documentary sphere.
The benefits of joining our Media partner program?
- Regularly publish an AD both online & print
- Reach over 30,000 readers & key professionals across the international documentary film industry
- Be seen in the festival bags at the key documentary festivals in Europe:
IDFA, Dok Leipzig, Jihlava Film Festival, Doc Lisboa, CPH:DOX, One World,
Vision du Reel, Krakow International Film Festival, Docs Barcelona and others.
- Membership comes included – gain access to all articles, print editions,
and the e-mag (PDFs)
- Present yourself tot he world & connect your MTR content with a personalized membership page
- Access to our full archive of over 1000 online documentary reviews
Please contact our Marketing Director, Steve Rickinson with any questions regarding our partner program, membership plan, or advertising options.[ihc-level-link id=13]-> Yes, I want to join the MEDIA PARTNER PROGRAM (250 euro/year)[/ihc-level-link]This includes your standard (postcard size, 3 of 5 columns) ADs in all print editions and several online sidebar ADs.
We have the following AD with these measurements:
- Your standard print AD, like a «postcard» promotion
(150mm wide x 105mm high, A6)
The included online clickable web AD should be 300px wide, preferably a square.
(You can publish the web AD 4 times, one month a year.)
We also sell these print ADs (mm):
- One whole page (260w x 330h)
- Full inside or back cover (edge-to-edge 280w x 360h)
- Double page (540w x 330h)
- Half page (260w x 165h)
- Tall 3-column (150w x 330h)
The ADS should be delivered in the PDF or JPG format with a resolution of at least 150 dpi
to email@example.com for the print issue (use CMYK or RGB, which we convert),
– and JPG. PCM or PNG (300px) for Web.