Since its 2017 launch, MODERN TIMES REVIEW has established itself as a primary, independent source for review and essays on documentary films that matter. Presented regularly online and in print (newspaper 2-3 x per year), MODERN TIMES REVIEW reaches an expanding audience of key industry professionals and documentary fans alike, engaging directly while building a reputable database across discipline, location, and role. With our partner program, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of membership, as well as prominent exposure throughout the documentary sphere.
The benefits of joining our partner program?
- Regularly publish an AD both online & print
- The option to publish a promotional article as content marketing
- Reach over 30,000 readers & key professionals across the international documentary film industry
- Be seen in the festival bags at the key documentary festivals in Europe:
IDFA, Dok Leipzig, Jihlava Film Festival, Doc Lisboa, CPH:DOX, One World,
Vision du Reel, Krakow International Film Festival, Docs Barcelona and others.
- Membership comes included – gain access to all articles, print editions,
and the e-mag (PDFs)
- Present yourself tot he world & connect your MTR content with a personalized membership page
- Access to our full archive of over 1000 online documentary reviews
Please contact our Marketing Director, Steve Rickinson with any questions regarding our partner program, membership plan, or advertising options.This includes your standard (postcard size) ADs in all print editions and several online sidebar ADs.
We have the following AD with this measurement:
The included online clickable web AD should be
300px wide, preferably a square.
(You can publish 4 times one month a year.)
We also have the possibility to sell ADs like these:
Tall print AD (156mm x 490mm)
Half page (370mm x 260mm) or tabloid (260x370mm)
One whole page (370mm x 500mm)
Double page (764mm x 500mm)
The ADS should be delivered in the PDF or JPG format with a resolution of at least 150 dpi
to email@example.com for the print issue (use CMYK or RGB, which we convert),
– and JPG. PCM or PNG (300px) for Web.