From March 11th to 17th, doclisboa will present 7 more films from there «Where I’m Coming From, Where I’m Going To». The programme’s theme centres on films that are struggling with different key moments of life recorded by a camera that, individually or collectively, encourage us to claim who we are and where we came from.
In addition to the online programme, debates will be held with directors of the films, exclusively for ticket holders of the correspondent session.
- Just a Movement (dir. Vincent Meessen) – Belgium, France
- Le Temps Perdue (dir. María Álvarez) – Argentina
- Me and the Cult Leader (dir. Atsushi Sakahara) – Japan
- Picnic Free (dir. Kevin Jerome Everson) – USA
- Inventory (dir. Kevin Jerome Everson) – USA
- Mockingbird (dir. Kevin Jerome Everson) – USA
- The Annotated Field Guide of Ulysses S. Grant (dir. Jim Finn) – USA
- Schligensief: A Voice That Shook Silence (dir. Bettina Böhler) – Germany
- Swamp (dir. Nancy Holt, Robert Smithson) – USA
- Homelands (dir. Jelena Maksimović) – Serbia
- Medium (dir. Edgardo Cozarinsky) – Argentina