At FIFDH, leading Human Rights Film Festival, the Industry-focused Impact Days is where international Impact Production experts and funders meet fellow filmmakers advancing human rights with their films.
On 7 and 8 March, there will be two full FIFDH Impact Days of panel discussions, professional meetings, masterclasses, case studies, keynotes, and curated networking opportunities between filmmakers, impact producers and global changemakers. In this fourth edition, participants will discover how to become part of a strong movement of changemakers through case studies presented by filmmakers and NGOs who have successfully worked together. They will also be encouraged to connect via curated networking activities.
Discover the full programme online and meet some of the leading experts who will be in Geneva:
- Cara Martes – Founding Director of the International Resource for Impact and Storytelling
- Ousmane Samassekou – Director The Last Shelter
- Callum Macrae – Filmmaker
- Naomi Walker – Coordinator of the Global Impact Producers Assembly
- Nicole van Shaik – Director of Development at Doc Society#
- Eefje Blankevoort and Els van Driel – Co-Directors Shadow Game
If you have not done so, secure your industry accreditation to the 2022 FIFDH Industry Days – HERE
Discover the 16 Projects Selected for 2022 FIFDH Impact Days Workshop – HERE