Brazil’s It’s All True — International Documentary Film Festival, Latin America’s non-fiction audio visual film festival has announced the award winner from its 26th edition. From 8 to 18 April the festival screened 70 features and shorts for free, Brazil wide.
- Best Documentary in the Brazilian Competition (Feature or Medium-Length Films): The Repentants (dir. Armando Antenore, Ricardo Calil) – Brazil
- Honourable Mention of the Brazilian Competition (Feature or Medium-Length Films): Desire Machine – 60 Years of Teatro Oficina (dir. Lucas Weglinski, Joaquim Castro) – Brazil
- Canal Brasil Short-Film Prize (Brazilian Short Films Competition): Yaõkwa: Image and Memory (dir. Vincent Carelli, Rita Carelli)
- Mistika Award for Best Documentary in the Brazilian Short-Film Competition: Yaõkwa: Image and Memory (dir. Vincent Carelli, Rita Carelli)
- EDT. Awards (Association of Audiovisual Editing Professionals) — Best Editing (Short and Feature Film):