MakeCoProDox Forum, from #Makedox Festival, aims to develop a strategic plan for increased documentary co-production between Balkan countries. It welcomes representatives from 12 regional film agencies, 3 Scandinavian film agencies, as well as 10 projects in their final stages of production.
The second edition of the MakeCoProDox Forum will be held online across the dates: August 5, 6, 21, 24, 25 & September 21 with key international documentary personalities, including moderators Brigid O’Shea (DAE, DOK Leipzig) and Helle Hansen (Film Commissioner Documentary- Norwegian Film Institute).
Projects in the final stage of production from N. Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, and Turkey are welcome to apply by 27 July 2020.
MakeCoProDox Forum will invite:
- 12 film fund representatives from the regional countries
- Representatives from the Scandinavian Film Funds (Sweden, Denmark, Norway)
- TV broadcast representatives (HBO Europe, Al Jazeera, Current Time TV)
- Representatives from newly established FestDocsNetwork
- Distributors from the region (Restart (Croatia), Demiurg (Slovenia), Five Stars (Serbia)
- Local producers
Find more information – HERE