For the second time since 1994, Poland has been welcomed to the Nordisk Panorama Forum. The Polish Docs delegation will include producers and filmmakers developing documentaries and short films. The delegation is organised by the Krakow Film Foundation and co-financed by the Polish Film Institute and the Ministry of Culture, National Heritage, and Sport.
As part of the delegation, ten Polish documentary film producers, who will have the opportunity to participate in Producers meets Producers. Those Producers will also have the opportunity to network with over 40 representatives of Scandinavian film funds, TV stations, film institutes, or distribution companies.
Polish Docs at Nordisk Panorama 2021
- Lili* (dir. Sylwia Rosak, prod. Katarzyna Kuczyńska) – Haka Films
- Trust Me* (dir. Joanna Ratajczak, prod. Stanisław Zaborowski) – Silver Frame
- The Ultimate Joker (dir. Krzysztof Dzięciołowski, prod. Agata Jujeczka) – Vision House
- Friends, Faggots (dir. Alex Baczyński-Jenkins, prod. Ivo Krankowski) – La Camera Independent
- Simona (dir. and prod. Natalia Koryncka-Gruz) – Eureka Studio
- Arctowski (dir. Katarzyna Dąbkowska, prod. Ewa Żukowska) – Żuk Studio
- The Plague (dir. Monika Kotecka, prod. Marta Szymanowska) – Centrala Film
- Girls’ Stories (dir. Aga Borzym, prod. Agnieszka Rostropowicz-Rutkowska) – Pinot Films
- Base 13 (dir. Paweł Hejbudzki, prod. Wojciech Karubin) – Movie Mates
- When The Wind Becomes Silent (dir. Mateusz Gołębiewski, prod. Małgorzata Prociak) – ZK Studio
*Also selected for presentation during the international pitching