The Docu Rough Cut Boutique workshop includes editing tutorials, group sessions, and individual meetings with renowned industry professionals. Participants will present their projects to the CineLink Industry Days guests at the 2020 Sarajevo Film Festival. This year the films come from: Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, Serbia, and the Czech Republic.
The select 2020 projects are:
- Lana, Anuka and the Whole Football Team: (Director: Ketevan Kapanadze; Producer: Salomé Jashi; Editor: Eka Tsotsoria) – Georgia
- Bigger Than Trauma: (Director: Vedrana Pribačić; Producer: Mirta Puhlovski; Editor: Marta Broz) – Croatia
- Museum of the Revolution: (Director: Srđan Keča; Producers: Vanja Jambrović, Srđan Keča; Editor: Hrvoslava Brkušić) – Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic
- Factory to the Workers: (Director: Srđan Kovačević; Producers: Sabina Krešić, Luka Venturin; Editor: Damir Čučić) – Croatia
- Tobias: (Director: Alexa Bakony; Producers: Gábor Osváth, Ildikó Szűcs;Editor: Marianna Rudas) – Hungary