The 26th Saravejo Film Festival is amongst the only 2020 film festival’s putting forth a physical edition. From 14 – 21 August, 49 films will be screened with 16 in its documentary section.
Here, the entire documentary selection for the 26th Sarajevo Film Festival is presented, broken down as World, International, European, Regional, and Bosnia and Herzegovina premiere.
- CONSPIRACY / ZAVJERA (Director: Šemsudin Radončić) – Montenegro
- HOLD ME RIGHT (Director: Danijela Stajnfeld) – Serbia, United States
- HOLY FATHER (Director: Andrei Dăscălescu) – Romania
- IN PRAISE OF LOVE / U SLAVU LJUBAVI (Director: Tamara Drakulić) – Serbia
- LET THERE BE COLOUR / NEK JE ŠTO ŠARENIJE (Director: Ado Hasanović) – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- NENAD (Director: Mladen Bundalo) – Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- ONE OF US / JEDNA OD NAS (Director: Đuro Gavran) – Croatia
- OUR LADY’S PEACE / MIR NAŠE GOSPE (Director: Vladimir Perović) – Montenegro
- HOUSE OF DOLLS / CASA CU PĂPUȘI (Director: Tudor Platon) – Romania
- THE FOURTH CHARACTER / O TETARTOS XARAKTIRAS (Director: Katerina Patroni) – Greece
- HER MOTHERS / ANYÁIM TÖRTÉNETE (Director: Asia Dér, Sári Haragonics) – Hungary
Bosnia and Herzegovina Premiere
- ACASĂ, MY HOME / ACASĂ (Director: Radu Ciorniciuc) – Romania, Germany, Finland