The second edition of Kids Kino Docs has announced the participants of the documentary development programme for filmmakers. Organised by the New Horizons Association and the South Norwegian Film Centre, the programme seeks is to support the development of documentary films and series for young audiences. As part of a 15-month-long programme, six participants from Poland and $Norway will be working on developing their projects in an international community under the guidance of tutors Kirsten Bonnén Rask and Paweł Ziemilski, as well as several documentary film professionals. The Kids Kino Docs programme focuses on documentary projects for young viewers that are at the development and pre-production stage. Sessions begin on 13 in Poland, followed by a session in Norway in November. The third and fourth rounds are scheduled for March and October 2023, respectively.
But, before the second edition of Kids Kino Docs kicks off, industry representatives are invited to join a special online talk titled «Going International with Docs». Organised by Kids Kino Industry in cooperation with the Jump in the Doc programme and IDFA, the session takes place on 30 September 2022.
Kids Kino Docs 2022 projects
- Armed with Drums, Øyvind Aamli, feature film, Norway
- We Keep Them in Our Hearts, Julie Engaas, short film, Norway
- How a Human Works, Małgorzata Wabińska, mid-length film, Poland
- A Layup, Olga Papacz, short film, Poland
- Elliot, Maida Hals Eirheim, feature film, Norway
- The World According to Jędrek, Aleksandra Bielska, short film, Poland
Find more information and accreditation (deadline: 23 September) – HERE