Located on the island of Mallorca, MajorDocs celebrates its fourth edition from 4 to 8 October 2022. With its programme gradually being announced, the «slow» film festival has now announced the eight films screened across its duration. These eight transgressive documentary films, each done through an authorial gaze, invite audiences to reflect and consider their themes within our daily lives.
All screenings are accompanied by a discussion with those involved, putting the focus on the authors and bringing them closer to the public to create a shared experience around creation.
MajorDocs 2022 film programme
- Ardenza (dir. Daniela de Felice) – France
- We, Students! (dir. Rafiki Fariala) – Central African Republic, France, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Saudi Arabia
- A Knight of Knowing Nothing (dir. Payal Kapadia) – India, France
- Rampart (dir. Marko Grba Singh) – Serbia
- Herbaria (dir. Leandro Listorti) – Argentina, Germany
- The Beach of Enchaquirados (dir. Iván Mora Manzano) – Ecuador
- The Silence of the Mole (dir. Anaïs Taracena) – Guatemala
- Aftersun (dir. Lluís Galter) – Spain
Find more information on the 2022 MajorDocs programme – HERE