The 19th edition of Kosovo’s DokuFest has announced its full competition slate of documentaries to feature at the 2020 online-only festival. Running 7 – 25 August, DokuFest will feature its selections across a specially developed platform from Festival Scope and Shift72.
There will be 8 awards sections, where 51 countries will be represented across 90 films. For 2020, Dokufest also adds a new award competition, entitled TRUTH. This section highlights 8 films that tread the line between documentary and investigative journalism.
Below are the individual award sections and all participating films.
International Competition: Features
- A Storm Was Coming (dir. Javier Fernández Vázquez) – Spain
- Acasa, My Home (dir. Radu Ciorniciuc) – Romania, Germany, Finland
- Bulletproof (dir. Todd Chandler) – United States
- El Father Plays Himself (dir. Mo Scarpelli) – Venezuela, Italy, United Kingdom, United States
- Mayor (dir. David Osit) – United States, United Kingdom
- Mon Amour (dir. David Teboul) – France
- Some Kind of Heaven (dir. Lance Oppenheim) – United States
- The Metamorphosis of Birds (dir. Catarina Vasconcelos) – Portugal
- The Viewing …
Dear reader. You have read 4 articles this month. Could we ask you to support MODERN TIMES REVIEW with a running subscription or login below if you have one? It is only quarterly 9 euro, and you will get full access to around 2000 articles, all our e-magazines – and receive the coming printed magazines.